Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Low carb chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low carb chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Making the decision to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are numerous illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a healthier way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make a few small changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
You can get results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make substantial changes at once. Even more important than totally altering your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Eventually, you will see that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate in the past.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to low carb chicken curry recipe. To make low carb chicken curry you need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Low carb chicken curry:
- You need 1 of brown onion diced.
- Take 6 of skinless chicken thighs.
- Take 2 tablespoons of garam masala.
- Use 1 teaspoon of turmeric.
- Prepare 1 of star anise.
- Use 1 of cinnamon stick.
- Get 4 of Cardoman pods.
- You need 2 tablespoons of crushed garlic and ginger.
- You need 2 cups of cubed pumpkin and sweet potato.
- Provide 1 cup of fresh peas.
- Get 1 punnet of portobellini mushrooms.
- Take 1 bunch of fresh coriander leaves.
Steps to make Low carb chicken curry:
- Fry whole spices in a dry pot, when fragrant add a tablespoon of olive oil. Add diced onion, garlic and ginger and dry ground spices – fry for 5 minutes. Add chicken thighs and mushrooms and brown in spice mixture for 5 minutes.
- Add 1/2 cup of water and bring to a simmer with pot closed. After 40 minutes add cubes sweet potato and pumpkin.
- After another 20minutes add peas and cook until pumpkin and sweet potatoes are done. Season to taste.
- Serve with cauliflower rice and top with chopped fresh coriander leaves. Enjoy with your choice of cooling sambals..
If you find this Low carb chicken curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.