Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spinach Kofta With Creamy tomato curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spinach Kofta With Creamy tomato curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snacks.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. If we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the bad ones we typically feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Foods made from whole grains are great for a fast snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Whole grains are usually better than processed grains included in white bread.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach kofta with creamy tomato curry recipe. To cook spinach kofta with creamy tomato curry you only need 26 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Spinach Kofta With Creamy tomato curry:
- Get of For koftas:-.
- Use 200 gm of Spinach leaves.
- Use 100 gm of fenugreek leaves.
- Provide 50 gms of mint leaves.
- You need 50 gms of coriander leaves.
- Get 200 gms of ricotta cheese.
- Use 3 tbsp of cornflour.
- Provide 100 gms of paneer.
- Take 3-4 of green chillies chopped.
- Get of Salt as per taste.
- Get 2 tsp of chhat masala.
- Use 2 of tomatoes chopped.
- Get of For curry:-.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1" of piece ginger.
- Provide 1 of onion chopped.
- Provide 50 gms of cashewnuts.
- Get 1/2 tsp of haldi powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of deggi mirch.
- Get 1 tsp of jeera powder.
- Take 11/4 tsp of coriander seeds coarsely grind.
- Provide 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Get 2-3 tbsp of cream or butter.
- Take of Salt as per taste.
- Use of Oil for frying.
Instructions to make Spinach Kofta With Creamy tomato curry:
- Boil the spinach, mint leaves, fenugreek leaves and coriander leaves till done..
- Keep aside to cool and drain water and paste it..
- In palak paste add corn flour, paneer, cheese and remaining ingridents and mix well..
- Divide the mixture into Small portions and shape into small koftas and fry them and keep aside..
- For curry:- in mixi jar add tomatoes, ginger, garlic and grind them..
- In non stick pan heat oil add onion and saute till golden brown..
- Add grind paste, cashewnut powder, and all remaining ingridents and mix well..
- Cook for 15 minutes or till oil separates in a pan..
- Let it cool. Blend it.Pour the paste into pan again add 500ml water and boil for 10 minutes..
- Add the fried koftas to the gravy and simmer for 5 minutes..
- Serve in an a entree dish, laced with the cream. Serve with rice and chapati..
If you find this Spinach Kofta With Creamy tomato curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.