Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken Keema Masala Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Keema Masala Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Keema Masala Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. This is often a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
While searching for a convenient nutritious snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Often people decide to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the right idea. You can’t beat yogurt when it comes to a wholesome snack though. It contains a lot of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is very easy for the human body to digest and, based on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Quick hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent method to enjoy a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken keema masala curry recipe. To cook chicken keema masala curry you only need 24 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Keema Masala Curry:
- Use 200 gms of chicken mince.
- Use 2 of onions chopped finely.
- Take 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- Provide 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- Use 1/2 tsp of kitchen king masala.
- Provide 1/4 th tsp of fennel seed powder.
- You need 2 of cardamoms.
- Prepare 3 of cloves.
- Prepare 1 of small stick cinnamon.
- Provide 1 tsp of kasoori methi.
- Get 1/4 th tsp of ajwain.
- Take 1 tbsp of chopped capsicum.
- Use 1 of tomato chopped.
- Get 1 tbsp of green peas.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of tomato puree.
- Provide 1 tbsp of fresh cream.
- Take 1/4 th tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Get 1/4 th tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Take 1 tbsp of coriander chopped.
- Get 2 of green and red chillies.
- Get 1 tbsp of refined oil.
- Use 1 tbsp of ghee.
- Use To taste of salt.
Instructions to make Chicken Keema Masala Curry:
- Heat 1 tbsp oil and 1 tbsp ghee in a pan. Sprinkle half crushed whole garam masala and ajwain. When they crackle, add finely chopped onion and fry till transparent. Add chopped tomato and little salt and fry. Add chopped capsicum and green peas and toss. Meanwhile, boil chicken mince separately with little salt and pepper till it is tender. Mix all. Add all the dry masalas, kasoori methi, salt and toss. Add little more water and cook till mince and vegetables are well blended..
- Add fresh cream and toss till gravy is semi-dry. Sprinkle garam masala and chopped coriander. Garnish with few cashew nuts, malai and green and red chillies. Serve hot with lightly toasted and buttered buns or bread, paratha or tandoori roti or rice..
If you find this Chicken Keema Masala Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.