Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken liver, stir fried French beans and boiled sweet potatoes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken liver, stir fried French beans and boiled sweet potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken liver, stir fried French beans and boiled sweet potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snack foods.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A piece of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between goodies. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Certain foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a fast snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning hours. Eating on the run can be more healthy with whole grain chips and crackers. Whole grains are always better than refined grains found in white bread.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken liver, stir fried french beans and boiled sweet potatoes recipe. To cook chicken liver, stir fried french beans and boiled sweet potatoes you only need 11 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken liver, stir fried French beans and boiled sweet potatoes:
- Prepare of chicken liver.
- Use of sweet potatoes.
- Take of French beans,.
- Prepare of onions.
- Take of ginger.
- Use of garlic.
- Take of tomatoes.
- Take of milk,.
- Provide of oil,.
- Get of salt,.
- Prepare of curry powder.
Instructions to make Chicken liver, stir fried French beans and boiled sweet potatoes:
- Marinate the liver in milk, grated ginger and garlic for one hour.
- Clean and prepare the French beans.
- Clean and boil the sweet potatoes.
- Cut up onions and fry separately for French beans and liver.
- Add tomatoes to both pots an leave to cook.
- Add the French beans to one pot and stir.
- Add the liver without the liquid to the tomatoes in the other pot.
- Leave to Cook for some time.
- Keep stirring the French beans and cook till crunchy. Season and tale off heat.
- Stirvthe liver and add the remaining marinade. Leave to cool till well done.
- Season and take off heat.
- Check on sweet potatoes and take off heat if ready.
- Serve and enjoy the meal.
If you find this Chicken liver, stir fried French beans and boiled sweet potatoes recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.