Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Paneer butter masala recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Paneer butter masala recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paneer butter masala recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are suffering from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a healthier way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of small changes.
You can get results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make considerable changes immediately. Even more important than completely changing your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Sooner or later, you will likely find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. Like many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to return to your old diet.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to paneer butter masala recipe. To cook paneer butter masala you only need 20 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Paneer butter masala:
- Provide of paneer.
- Prepare of oil.
- Get of onions.
- Prepare of tomatoes.
- Use of ginger.
- Prepare of garlic.
- You need of salt.
- Take of turmeric powder.
- Use of garam masala.
- Prepare of coriander powder.
- Get of chilli powder.
- Get of cashew nuts.
- Provide of coconut milk.
- You need of water.
- Prepare of Cumin seeds.
- Get of green chillies.
- Use of curry leaves.
- Get of coriander leaves.
- Prepare of dried fenugreek/kasuri methi.
- You need of Dollop of cream.
Steps to make Paneer butter masala:
- Soak frozen paneer in water to soften it..
- Cut onions and tomatoes roughly. Make ginger-garlic paste. Cut 3-4 garlic cloves into thin slices or crush them separately..
- Heat oil in a pan..
- Add onions. Let them become translucent. Add ginger garlic paste. Wait for the onions to brown..
- Add tomatoes. Add a little salt and turmeric. Do not mix. Put a lid and let it cook until the tomatoes are completely cooked..
- Add cashew nuts. Let them toast..
- Take the mixture off the stove. Add 1/2 cup of ice cold water to a blender. Add this mixture in and blend until it becomes a paste..
- Heat a pan. Add oil. Let it heat up..
- Add cumin, green chillies, and minced/crushed garlic. Let it cook for 2 minutes..
- Add the onion- tomato mixture. Cook until the oil starts separating on top. Then add coconut milk..
- Add garam masala, coriander powder, red chilli powder. Cook for 2 minutes. Taste it and adjust..
- Dice coriander and dried Fenugreek and add it. Cook for 2 minutes..
- Add cream to all of it, taste. Serve with rice or flatbread..
If you find this Paneer butter masala recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.