Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Green curry chicken kebabs with Minty yogurt sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green curry chicken kebabs with Minty yogurt sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are suffering from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing some modest changes.
Initially, you will need to be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your basket that you don’t wish to eat. For example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? One healthy alternative that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. By adding fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to green curry chicken kebabs with minty yogurt sauce recipe. You can cook green curry chicken kebabs with minty yogurt sauce using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Green curry chicken kebabs with Minty yogurt sauce:
- You need 2 1/2 tbsp of green curry paste.
- Provide 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Use 1 of kosher salt.
- Get 2 1/2 lb of skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into 1 inch cubes.
- Get 3/4 cup of plain low fat or Greek yogurt.
- Provide 1/4 cup of low fat mayonnaise.
- Get 1 tbsp of honey.
- Take 1 tbsp of fresh lime juice.
- Provide 1 tbsp of finely chopped mint.
Steps to make Green curry chicken kebabs with Minty yogurt sauce:
- In a large bowl, mix the curry paste with the oil and 2 teaspoons of salt. Add the chicken cubes and toss to coat. Let stand at room temperature for up to 2 hrs or cover and refrigerate overnight..
- Light a grill. In a medium bowl, whisk the yogurt with the mayonnaise, honey, lime juice and mint, season with salt..
- Thread the chicken onto 10 skewers, leaving 1/4 inch between the cubes. Grill over high heat, turning frequently, until lightly charred and cooked through, about 8 minutes. Serve the kebabs with the Minty yogurt sauce on the side..
If you find this Green curry chicken kebabs with Minty yogurt sauce recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.