Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Curry cassava leaves with salted fish recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Curry cassava leaves with salted fish recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry cassava leaves with salted fish recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snacks.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more healthy feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
One of the most popular treats is low fat yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch is not a good idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you are able to reach for. It is a protein-rich supply of wholesome minerals and vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your gastrointestinal system work properly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Quick hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an simple way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to curry cassava leaves with salted fish recipe. To cook curry cassava leaves with salted fish you need 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Curry cassava leaves with salted fish:
- Take A few of cubes salted fish (fried) *optional*.
- Get of Coconut milk appx 2 cups or 1 package of instant coconut milk.
- Use of Curry paste.
- You need 5 of Whole chilli (dont worry it wont burn your toungue).
- Use of Salt and pepper.
- Use 1 bunch of young cassava leaves.
- Take of Oil.
- Get 5 of or more shrimp (well cleaned).
Instructions to make Curry cassava leaves with salted fish:
- Okay start your wok, on a low heat put oil in and cook your curry paste until fragrant.
- When the curry paste smells like your fave indian restaurant, put the coconut milk in, whole chilis,stir and put the leaves in, add in the shrimps. Bring it to boil and simmer a little bit, season well and you are done..
- Optional: put the fried salted fish cubes in on the last step..
If you find this Curry cassava leaves with salted fish recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.