Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect South Indian cuisine platter(dosa,sambar,chutney,potato veggie) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect South Indian cuisine platter(dosa,sambar,chutney,potato veggie) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to South Indian cuisine platter(dosa,sambar,chutney,potato veggie) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Vitality.
We are all aware that eating healthy snacks can help us feel better within our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
When looking for a convenient healthy snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Occasionally people elect to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the best idea. You cannot beat yogurt any time it comes to a wholesome snack though. Along with calcium, it’s a good supplier of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is very easy for the physical body to digest and, based on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Try including some healthy nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This reduces your sugar absorption without lowering the taste of your snack.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily available. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to south indian cuisine platter(dosa,sambar,chutney,potato veggie) recipe. You can have south indian cuisine platter(dosa,sambar,chutney,potato veggie) using 45 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make South Indian cuisine platter(dosa,sambar,chutney,potato veggie):
- Use of Sambar.
- Provide of toor dal.
- Prepare of turmeric.
- Prepare of red chilli powder.
- Get of tbsn sambar masala of any brand available (eastern/everest).
- Use of small brinjal.
- Prepare of small potato.
- Prepare of tomato.
- Provide of tamarind juice/pulp.
- Use of salt.
- Provide of Sambar tempering.
- Use of garlic.
- Prepare of cumin seeds.
- Get of mustard seeds.
- Use of few red chillies.
- Provide of Curry leaves.
- Prepare of oil.
- Use of Green Coconut chutney.
- Get of coriander leaves, finely chopped.
- You need of grated fresh coconut.
- Take of green chillis.
- Take of cumin seeds.
- Use of garlic.
- Prepare of salt.
- Get of Green chutney tempering.
- Provide of oil.
- Prepare of cumin.
- Use of mustard seeds.
- Get of curry leaves.
- Use of Dosa.
- Provide of TOOK READY MADE PACK..Easily available in supermarkets.
- Get of POTATO VEGGIE/aloo bhaji.
- Get of boiled potatoes.
- Provide of sliced onions.
- Provide of cumin seeds.
- Take of mustard seeds.
- Prepare of white lentils.
- You need of Curry leaves.
- Take of green chillis, chopped.
- Use of tomato, chopped.
- You need of ginger garlic and chilli paste.
- Provide of turmeric.
- You need of Chilli powder.
- Use of salt.
- Provide of coriander leaves.
Steps to make South Indian cuisine platter(dosa,sambar,chutney,potato veggie):
- First prepare sambar..boil the lentils with 1 cup of water,turmeric and red chilli powder for 5 minutes…now add the vegetables, sambar masala, tamarind pulp,salt and cook for 10 mins.
- Now heat oil and add the above TEMPERING for sambar and pour over the lentils….mix.sambar done…now grind all ingredients for COCONUT CHUTNEY and same way temper the chutney.POTATO VEGGIE heat oil in a pan add the curry leaves,chillies,cumin seed,mustard seeds,white lentils and let it crackle.
- Now add in the sliced onions,salt,red chilli powder, turmeric powder and give a mix..now add tomato, ginger garlic and chilli paste and saute few minutes and add the boiled potatoes…mix well and smash few pieces..now add some chopped coriander leaves.
- Potato veggie ready.pic 2 I used this brand…readymade batter…easily available and affordable. Now make dosa same way we make crepes or pancakes,just dab the pan with little melted butter and pour 1 ladle of batter and spread through the pan and cover it with a lid.
- When down layer is brown,crisp and fully cooked just pour some melted butter and remove it gently…serve hot…with coconut chutney, sambar and potato veggie….enjoy😊 Please subscribe my #youtube blog Tanvi.s 25 yummy food blog ❤.
If you find this South Indian cuisine platter(dosa,sambar,chutney,potato veggie) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.