Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fruity rice muthia (Sweet and sour) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fruity rice muthia (Sweet and sour) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that many people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, simply making a couple of modest changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
You can see results without eliminating foods from your diet or make substantial changes at once. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make big changes, but the most crucial thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating selections. Sooner or later, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As with many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to return to your old diet.
To sum up, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fruity rice muthia (sweet and sour) recipe. To make fruity rice muthia (sweet and sour) you only need 27 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fruity rice muthia (Sweet and sour):
- Use 1 cup of leftover fruity rice.
- Provide 1 cup of besan.
- Get 1/2 cup of Dalia.
- Use 1 tsp of chopped ginger.
- Prepare 1 of green chilli.
- Get 1 tbsp of methi leaves.
- Get as needed of leaves Mint.
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need as needed of Salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 1/2 tsp of jeera powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sesame seeds.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of fennel powder.
- You need of For tadka.
- Take 1 tsp of oil.
- Prepare 1tsp of mustard seeds.
- Take 1/2 tsp of hing.
- You need 10 of curry leaves.
- Get 2 of green chillies.
- You need 1/2 of tsp sesame seeds.
- You need as needed of Coriander leaves.
- Prepare of For garnish.
- Prepare as needed of Green grapes,Finely chopped apple.
- Use as needed of Pomegranate seeds.
- Provide as needed of Chutney for serving.
Steps to make Fruity rice muthia (Sweet and sour):
- Take ginger,chop chilli and besan in a bowl.
- Add fruity rice,besan,Dalia and methi.
- And all spices.
- Add sesame seeds and lemon juice.
- Now grease palms and make rolls of this dough.
- Grease tray and steam them.
- When cooked take them out and cut in small pieces.
- Then make tadka by all given ingredients.
- And tadka on muthila.
- Garnish with grapes and apple and pomegranate seeds.
- Sprinkle coriander leaves and serve with chutney.
If you find this Fruity rice muthia (Sweet and sour) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.