Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Garbanzo Beans Curry (Channa Masala, Waverley Kitchens) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Garbanzo Beans Curry (Channa Masala, Waverley Kitchens) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Garbanzo Beans Curry (Channa Masala, Waverley Kitchens) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Treats.
We are very mindful that eating healthy foods can help us feel better inside our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, however, when it comes to eating between goodies. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain meals are an outstanding choice for a fast healthy snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning. When you have to have a fast snack food on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than highly processed grains found in white bread.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to garbanzo beans curry (channa masala, waverley kitchens) recipe. To make garbanzo beans curry (channa masala, waverley kitchens) you need 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Garbanzo Beans Curry (Channa Masala, Waverley Kitchens):
- Take 1 can of garbanzo beans (15 oz).
- Get 1 tbsp of tomato paste (or 2 big tomatoes diced).
- You need 1 small of onion.
- Provide 1 clove of garlic.
- Provide 1 bunch of cilantro.
- Take of spice blends order at www.waverleykitchens.com.
- Take 1/2 tsp of WK SEED BLEND.
- Provide 2 tsp of WK BEAN BLEND.
- Provide of pantry items.
- Take 1 tbsp of cooking oil (your choice of oil).
- Use 1/2 tsp of salt (to your taste).
- Prepare 3 quart of sauce pot with cover.
Steps to make Garbanzo Beans Curry (Channa Masala, Waverley Kitchens):
- Strain and wash 1 can garbanzo beans; grind or dice 1 small onion and 1 garlic clove; set aside.
- Add 1 tbsp oil to pot and 1/2 tsp 'WK Seed Blend'.
- Heat oil at medium heat until there is small movement in spices (usually 2 mins).
- Immediately add onion and garlic (if used) to pot, and 1 tbsp tomato paste; stir until golden brown (usually 3 min).
- Add 2 tsp of 'WK Bean Blend', 1/2 tsp salt (to your taste), garbanzo beans to pot and 2 cups water.
- Set to medium low heat, cover pot and cook for 20 mins; stir occasionally and mash some garbanzo beans.
- Optional: garnish with 2 tbsp coarsely chopped cilantro.
- For a full meal add: – Rice, naan, bread or heated whole wheat tortilla – Salad – Any sabji – Yogurt Variations: – To make hot add chopped jalapeño pepper or red chilli powder – Canned beans can be substituted by soaking beans overnight – Side item: chopped onion with salt, red chilli powder and lemon juice.
If you find this Garbanzo Beans Curry (Channa Masala, Waverley Kitchens) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.