Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for West Indies Green Curry Chicken recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best West Indies Green Curry Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to West Indies Green Curry Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Deciding to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who suffer from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Although we’re always being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. People typically think that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
One way to approach this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to change everything immediately or that you should altogether do away with certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than wholly altering your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Soon enough, you will discover that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate in the past.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to west indies green curry chicken recipe. To cook west indies green curry chicken you need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make West Indies Green Curry Chicken:
- Get 2 of large chicken breasts (cut in 2 inch strips).
- Take 3/4 cup of coconut milk.
- Get 4 clove of garlic (chopped in 5 pieces per clove).
- You need 1/2 cup of rum (preferably dark).
- Use 1 of large white onion (chopped in large chunks).
- Prepare 3 of stalks lemon grass (peeled and minced).
- Take 1 of stalk green onion (finely chopped).
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp of green curry paste.
- Take 2 of jalapeños or Asian chillis (seeded and minced).
- Prepare 1 of cilantro or Thai basil for garnish.
Steps to make West Indies Green Curry Chicken:
- In a large ziplock bag or a covered bowl combine the 2 chicken breasts (already sliced) with the diced onion, garlic, lemongrass, jalapeños or chillis and rum. Refrigerate and marinate for at least 2hrs preferably overnight..
- In a wok or deep pan heat 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil and add the green onion followed by the contents of the ziplock bag (only add about half of the liquid). As the onion, garlic, lemongrass, chilis and Chicken cook, slowly add the rest of the liquid and slowly add the coconut milk (after about 5-7 min).
- Once the coconut milk starts to bubble reduce heat and add green curry paste. Make sure to stir and mix evenly..
- Once the color of the coconut milk has changed to a slight green remove from heat. Serve on white or jasmine rice and garnish with a stalk of lemongrass and some cilantro or Thai Basil over the rice..
If you find this West Indies Green Curry Chicken recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.