Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Crispy and Chewy Curry Bread recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crispy and Chewy Curry Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crispy and Chewy Curry Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a lot of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. While we’re always being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing several simple changes.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically modify your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make big changes, but the most important thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating selections. Soon enough, you will probably find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you no longer wish to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crispy and chewy curry bread recipe. To cook crispy and chewy curry bread you need 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Crispy and Chewy Curry Bread:
- Provide 200 grams of Pancake mix.
- Prepare 1 of bit less than 100 ml Water.
- Use 50 grams of Shiratamako.
- Use 1 of Egg (L).
- Take 1 of Panko.
- Provide 1 of Curry filling (I used leftover store-bought dry curry this time).
- Use 1 of Vegetable oil.
Instructions to make Crispy and Chewy Curry Bread:
- Put the shiratamako in a bag, and bash it up over the bag with a rolling pin until it is powdery. If you do this in a food processor, it'll be a lot easier!.
- Put the pancake mix and egg in a bowl and mix. Add 50 ml (1/2) of the water and mix with a rubber spatula. Add 1/2 of the the powdered shiratamako from Step 1 and mix some more..
- Add the rest of the shiratamako and mix. Add enough of the remaining water to form a dough that can be kneaded with your hands..
- Put a little vegetable oil on your hands and knead the dough well..
- Divide the dough and roll into balls. Roll out to about 2-3 mm thickness, and put on the curry filling..
- Wrap the dough around the curry filling, and seal the edges securely. (You can crimp the edges with a fork.).
- Lift the dough up carefully, and coat with panko..
- Deep fry slowly in 160°C oil. When the dough starts to crack as shown in the photo, flip it over!!.
- I tried making a Curry-Bread-Man face too..
If you find this Crispy and Chewy Curry Bread recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.