Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pan Fried Chicken Breast on a bed of Pepper's and Onion recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pan Fried Chicken Breast on a bed of Pepper's and Onion recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Power.
We are all aware that consuming healthy meals can help us really feel better in our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is often a snack many individuals take for granted. The truth is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. Low fat yogurt would make a fantastic snack, however. Along with calcium, it is a good source of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help preserve the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by most people. Yogurt combines wonderfully with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an simple way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pan fried chicken breast on a bed of pepper's and onion recipe. To cook pan fried chicken breast on a bed of pepper's and onion you need 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pan Fried Chicken Breast on a bed of Pepper's and Onion:
- Take 3 of chicken breast.
- Take 3/4 teaspoon of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 teaspoon of chilli powder.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of curry powder.
- Use 1/4 teaspoon of garam masala powder.
- Provide 3 pinch of turmeric powder.
- Take 2 tablespoon of curd.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of salt or to taste.
- Get 1 of red bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of yellow bell pepper.
- Use 1 of onion.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of pepper powder.
- Get 3 pinch of salt or to taste.
- Use 4 tablespoon of oil.
- Provide 1 sprig of mint leaves.
- Get 1/2 of fistful coriander leaves.
Instructions to make Pan Fried Chicken Breast on a bed of Pepper's and Onion:
- Prepare marinade first. In a bowl add ginger garlic paste, chilli powder, curry powder, garam masala powder, turmeric powder,curd and salt to taste. Mix well until it becomes fine paste..
- Marinate chicken breast in the prepared marinade. Let it marinate for 30 minutes..
- In a pan add three tablespoon of oil and fry chicken breast one by one and let it rest for few minutes. Meanwhile in another pan add one tablespoon oil and add onion and saute a minute. Now add bell Pepper's with garlic powder,pepper powder and salt to taste and stir fry for two minutes..
- Spread the stirred onion pepper's like a bed and place pan fried chicken breast on it and garnish it with mint and coriander leaves. It can be accompanied with mayonnaise,sweet chilli sauce and red chilli sauce. It can be eaten as it is,I served with Egg veggies fried rice..
If you find this Pan Fried Chicken Breast on a bed of Pepper's and Onion recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.