Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Healthy Curry Turmeric Stir-fried Green Beans recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Healthy Curry Turmeric Stir-fried Green Beans recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Curry Turmeric Stir-fried Green Beans recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Energy.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more balanced feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. This is often a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have countless options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Yogurt is often a snack many individuals neglect. Occasionally people choose to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the right idea. You can not beat yogurt whenever it comes to a healthy snack though. It is a protein-rich source of nutritious vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help maintain the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Yogurt combines perfectly with nuts and seeds. This reduces your sugar intake without minimizing the taste of your snack.
You do not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy curry turmeric stir-fried green beans recipe. You can cook healthy curry turmeric stir-fried green beans using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Healthy Curry Turmeric Stir-fried Green Beans:
- Get of Green beans, halved.
- Take 4 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- Use 1/2 tsp of turmeric.
- Prepare 1 tsp of curry powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- Get 1 tsp of red pepper flakes (optional).
- Use 1/2 tsp of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of seasoning (chicken, mushroom, beef, anchovies, etc).
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- Get 1/2 cup of broth/water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of soy sauce (optional).
Steps to make Healthy Curry Turmeric Stir-fried Green Beans:
- Heat oil, saute garlic until fragrant, approx 30 seconds.
- Mix 1 tbsp water with turmeric, curry powder, cumin powder, pepper flakes -> add to pan/wok/pot. Stir and simmer for 2 – 3 minutes.
- Stir in green beans, stir fry. Season with salt, pepper, sugar, soy sauce, seasoning. Add water/broth.
- Cook for 1 minute (If you're using softer vegetables like eggplants, add now to steam a little).
- You're done!.
If you find this Healthy Curry Turmeric Stir-fried Green Beans recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.