Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Goan Coconut Haddock Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Goan Coconut Haddock Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Goan Coconut Haddock Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re incessantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. People typically think that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making some small changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping because it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? One heart-healthy option that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. If this is not to your liking on its own, try adding fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
Evidently, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to goan coconut haddock curry recipe. To cook goan coconut haddock curry you need 22 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Goan Coconut Haddock Curry:
- Get 450 g of Haddock, chunks.
- You need 50 g of fresh or grated coconut.
- Take 8 of dry red chillies.
- Provide 150 ml of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 of onion, diced.
- Get 1 of onion,sliced.
- You need 3 clove of garlic.
- You need 3 of green chillis.
- Take 1/2 tablespoon of juice of lemon 🍋.
- Use 2 teaspoon of ginger, grated.
- You need 1 teaspoon of tamarind paste.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of cumin powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of coriander powder.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of coriander, crushed.
- Get 3/4 of sea salt or to taste.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric x 2.
- Take 2 tablespoon of rapeseed oil.
- Use 1 of medium tomato.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of tomato purée.
- Provide Handful of coriander chopped for garnish.
- Get of Grated coconut for garnish.
Instructions to make Goan Coconut Haddock Curry:
- First step, soak the dry red chillis in cup of water.
- Mix the salt, 1/2 teaspoon turemric, lemon juice and rub into the haddock chunks..
- After 15 minutes drain the dry chillis, keeping the water aside..
- Add half of the water plus the soaked red chillies, coconut grated, garlic, coriander powder, cumin powder, tamarind paste, turmeric, green chilli, tomato, tomato puree, diced onion, blend to a smooth paste.
- In a shallow wide pan, pop the cumin seeds in hot oil, add the sliced onions & sauté until translucent, add the spice paste, grated ginger, crushed coriander stir for a few minutes and a little water from the soaked dry chillis. To this add salt if required, coconut milk and simmer and keep stirring until the oil is seen on top..
- Lastly gently place the marinated haddock chunks into the sauce and simmer for fish is cooked, about 5 minutes..
- Garnish with chopped coriander and grated coriander.
If you find this Goan Coconut Haddock Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.