Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Curry Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of well being. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
If you are looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A piece of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning hours. When you require a fast snack food on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Selecting whole grain foods is always much better than eating the refined grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curry rice recipe. You can cook curry rice using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Curry Rice:
- Use 1 lb of ground beef (or any meat you prefer).
- Use 2 cups of chopped carrots.
- You need 2 cups of chopped potatoes.
- Use 1 cup of chopped white onion.
- Prepare 1 pack of small japanese curry mix (i used Golden Curry brand).
- Provide 2 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- Provide 1 tsp of chilli flakes (optional).
Steps to make Curry Rice:
- These are the ingredients i used. Plus i used ground beef but you can use any meat you prefer..
- Just ready the instructions it's very easy to follow 😁.
- Serve with steamed rice and some boiled eggs. Enjoy! 🙂.
If you find this Curry Rice recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.