Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Shahi kaju and mango curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Shahi kaju and mango curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shahi kaju and mango curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snacks.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy foods can help us feel better within our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have countless options. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you might be looking for a quick snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Whole grains are usually better than processed grains present in white bread.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to shahi kaju and mango curry recipe. To cook shahi kaju and mango curry you need 24 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Shahi kaju and mango curry:
- Prepare 100 gms of kaju.(paste).
- Take 1 cup of mango puree.
- Prepare 100 gms of coconut milk.
- Provide 1 tsp of butter.
- Provide of Salt as per taste.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- You need 3 of long.(cloves).
- Take 1 inch of dal chini.
- Get 3 of green cardamom.
- Get 2 of dry red chillies.
- You need 1 of Star anise.
- Get 3 tsp of blackpepper.
- Get of For curry.
- Take 2 tsp of Ghee.
- Prepare 1 of medium size chopped onion paste.
- Use 1 tsp of Ginger paste.
- Get 1 tsp of Garlic paste.
- Use 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 3 of green or red chilli chopped.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Garam masala powder.
- Prepare of Salt as per taste.
- Take 1 tsp of Sugar.
- Take of Coriander leaves for garnishing.
Instructions to make Shahi kaju and mango curry:
- First heat 1tsp butter in a pan.add cashew,and roast them in a medium flame. Till it's turn golden brown. Remove from the pan and keep aside..
- Next,in the same pan add 2tsp of ghee,or butter,once it's heat,add bay leaf,cloves,cardamom,cinnamon stick,red chilli,and saute for few sec..
- Then add the onion paste. Ginger garlic paste and saute for a while..
- Saute till the onion turns light brown in colour. Add mango puree and stir for sometime. Add the paste cashew,and mix it well.keep on stiring for a while.till it's mixed well..
- Now add the given spices,like turmeric powder chopped red or green chillies,red chilli powder,garam masala powder,blackpepper and salt as per taste. Keep on stirring till the gravy become thick..
- Then add the coconut milk in a gravy and mix well cook for 5 min.add sugar,and little bit of water ifrequired..
- Mix with all the spices,and cooked for next 5 min.and bring it to a boil.switch off the flame and serve in a plate..
- Kaju and mango curry is ready to serve. Garnish it with fresh coriander leaves..
If you find this Shahi kaju and mango curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.