Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Indian Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indian Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Goodies.
We all know that consuming healthy foods can help us really feel better in our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more wholesome feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
If you are looking for a quick snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will keep you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be excellent for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Make the change from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to indian chicken curry recipe. To make indian chicken curry you need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Indian Chicken Curry:
- Get 2 tsp of olive oil.
- You need 2 of onions, chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of garlic paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of turmeric.
- You need 2 tbsp of chili powder.
- Get 1/2-1 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper (mild to spicy).
- Use 3 tbsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- Provide 1/3 cup of cream cheese, fat free.
- You need 1 lb of boneless, skinless, chicken, cubed.
Instructions to make Indian Chicken Curry:
- Saute onions in olive oil until translucent.
- Add remaining ingredients except chicken, water, and cream cheese; mix well.
- Add chicken, mix well, cook on medium heat until chicken is browned.
- Add 1/2 cup water, cover and heat over low heat for about 30 minutes, stirring frequently and adding small amounts of water if needed.
- Add cream cheese, stir and heat for few minutes, until mixture is smooth.
If you find this Indian Chicken Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.