Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Gobhi (cauliflower) keema recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gobhi (cauliflower) keema recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Vitality.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of well being. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more healthy feeling. A bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Finding goodies that help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Probably the most popular treats is low fat yogurt. Occasionally people elect to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the best idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the best things you can reach for. It is a protein-rich source of nutritious nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help manage the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by most people. Try including some wholesome nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This decreases your sugar intake without lowering the taste of your snack.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to gobhi (cauliflower) keema recipe. To make gobhi (cauliflower) keema you need 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Gobhi (cauliflower) keema:
- You need 1 of cauliflower.
- You need 1 cup of green peas.
- Use 1 tsp of Garam masala.
- Take 1 of small size of onion chopped.
- You need 3-4 of garlic clove.
- Use 1 tsp of ginger Grated.
- Get 1/4 tsp of turmeric.
- You need 1/4 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 1/4 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 of green chilli chopped.
- Provide 1 of tomato chopped.
- Prepare Pinch of heeng.
- Get 4-5 pieces of clove.
- Get 5 pieces of black pepper corn.
- Take 1 of moti Elaichi.
- Use 1 of cardamom.
- Use 2 of bay leave.
Steps to make Gobhi (cauliflower) keema:
- Great cauliflower.
- Take a pan add ghee crackle jeera and heeng add ginger garlic.
- Add all whole spices.
- Add Grated gobhi mix well.
- Then add chilli powder, coriander powder, gram masala, green cook for 2minutes.
- Add chopped tomato &salt ; cover the lid.
- Cook in slow flame for 10mnts.
- Before serving add 1/4tsp of sauce or sugar cook 30 more seconds.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves…
If you find this Gobhi (cauliflower) keema recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.