Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Deciding to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, simply making some modest changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
One way to approach this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to change everything straightaway or that you should completely eliminate certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make major changes, but the most vital thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating choices. Soon enough, you will likely discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. Like many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to revert to your old diet.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai chicken curry recipe. To make thai chicken curry you need 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai Chicken Curry:
- Use 1 small of Onion.
- Get 1 stick of Lemongrass.
- Take 1 tbsp of Oil.
- You need 4 tsp of Thai Curry paste (Red or Green).
- Prepare 4 large of Boneless chicken breasts (cubes).
- Get 1 tbsp of Fish Sauce.
- Take 1 tsp of Brown Sugar.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Basil Leaves.
- Take 1 can of Coconut Milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Coriander.
- Provide of Optional Veggies.
- Prepare 1 each of Red/Green Peppers.
- You need 5 oz of Bamboo shoots.
- You need 1/2 cup of Zucchini.
Instructions to make Thai Chicken Curry:
- Cut onions in slices. Thinly cut lemongrass..
- Sautee onion for 4 minutes. Add curry paste. Cook for a minute while stirring..
- Add chicken and stir until it is coated, and the outsides are cooked. Add lemongrass, fish sauce, brown sugar, basil leaves, and coconut milk. (Add other veggies).
- Bring to a boil then reduce heat. Simmer for 15 minutes, stirring every few minutes. Add Coriander. Serve over rice..
If you find this Thai Chicken Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.