Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Pineapple fried rice with Thai red curry 😍😍😍 recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pineapple fried rice with Thai red curry 😍😍😍 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pineapple fried rice with Thai red curry 😍😍😍 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snacks.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of wellness. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more balanced feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Just about the most popular treats is yogurt. Often people choose to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the best idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you’ll be able to reach for. It consists of tons of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to make it. Fast hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent way to delight in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pineapple fried rice with thai red curry 😍😍😍 recipe. You can have pineapple fried rice with thai red curry 😍😍😍 using 27 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Pineapple fried rice with Thai red curry 😍😍😍:
- Prepare of Rice:.
- Take 1 cup of pineapple tidbits.
- Prepare 4 cups of cooked rice, preferably at least 1 day old.
- You need 4 Tbsp of oil for stir-frying.
- You need 2 of onions thinly sliced.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Use 1 of red or green chilli.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of roasted unsalted cashews.
- Use 1/2 cup of frozen peas.
- Prepare 1 of egg, beaten.
- Use 1/4 cup of raisins.
- Use 3 Tbsp. of chicken or vegetable stock 3 Tbsp. fish sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of curry powder.
- Get 1 tsp. of sugar.
- Use 3 of spring onions, finely sliced.
- You need 1/3 cup of fresh coriander.
- Prepare of For Curry::.
- You need 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Provide 1 of small onion, finely chopped.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- Use 1 tsp of grated fresh ginger.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of Thai red curry paste.
- Get 1 kg of chicken thigh fillets, cut into 3cm (1 1/4in)pieces.
- Use 300 ml of coconut milk.
- Provide 250 g of (green beans, chopped.
- Provide 2 of Onion cut into square pieces.
- Get 1-2 tbsp of fresh coriander leaves.
Steps to make Pineapple fried rice with Thai red curry 😍😍😍:
- Method For Rice: Swirl 3 Tbsp. oil around a wok or large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the onions, garlic, and chilli, stir-frying for one minute, or until fragrant Push aside the onions, garlic, and chilli to make room for the egg…
- Add the beaten egg to the wok/pan, and stir fry quickly to cook (like making scrambled eggs). ).Mix together the chicken or vegetable stock, fish sauce curry powder, and sugar. Stir well, then add to wok/pan. Add the cashews and stir-fry for 30 seconds..
- Now add the prepared rice to the wok/pan. Stir-fry until all the rice has mixed with the sauce and is a uniform colour..
- Add the frozen peas, currents (or raisins), and pineapple. Stir-fry to mix in. Continue stir frying until everything is integrated (1-2 more minutes),, To serve, sprinkle with spring onion and coriander,,.
- Method For Curry: Heat the oil in a large saucepan and add the onions, garlic and ginger. Cook over a medium heat, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes. Add the curry paste and cook, stirring for 1 minute. Add the chicken and cook, stirring occasionally for 2 minutes..
- Add the coconut milk and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat and simmer gently, stirring occasionally, for about 20 minutes. The sauce should have reduced and thickened by this stage. Add the beans, stir well, and cook for about 5 minutes, or until tender..
- There should be enough sauce to easily coat the meat. If the mixture is very liquid, increase the heat and simmer until reduced. Season to taste and serve in bowls topped with a handful of coriander leaves, accompanied with steamed rice..
If you find this Pineapple fried rice with Thai red curry 😍😍😍 recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.