Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Sweet and spicy prawn curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sweet and spicy prawn curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet and spicy prawn curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most people typically believe that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery because you probably pick out lots of items out of habit. For instance, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it has. A superb healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been shown to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. Mix in fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a regular part of your new healthy diet.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet and spicy prawn curry recipe. To make sweet and spicy prawn curry you only need 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sweet and spicy prawn curry:
- Get 200 gr. of prawns.
- Provide 200 ml. of coconut milk.
- Take 3 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of ground ginger.
- Provide 1/2 tsp. of tumeric.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of chile flakes.
- You need 1 of packet rice noodles.
- Prepare of Fresh coriander.
- Provide of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Sweet and spicy prawn curry:
- Get the ingredients together (the glass in the background isn't an ingredient – it's my Summer cooking companion – iced white wine with sparkling water 🙂 ).
- Wash, peel and cut finely the onion and garlic cloves. Fry the spices over a low heat for a couple of minutes to release their flavours. Be very careful not to overdo it. Heating encourages the flavours to merge, over-heating burns them..
- Add the onion and garlic and fry over a moderate heat for a couple of minutes, stirring all the time..
- Lower the heat to minimum, cover the pan and leave for 10 minutes..
- Add the prawns, stir for a minute or so over a moderate heat…..
- … and add the coconut milk. Stir well and cover again for another 5 minutes over a low heat..
- Remove the lid and take out the prawns. If you overcook them they will become leathery. Put the heat on moderate and let the sauce bubble and thicken..
- Fill a large pan with water and a pinch of salt and when it starts to boil add the noodles. They will only need to cook for about 4 minutes. As soon as they are done, drain into a seive and hold under cold running water for a few seconds..
- Try the sauce and add salt if you need to. Add the prawns to the pan, stir for a couple of minutes.
- Serve the rice noodles in warm bowls. Add the curry and sprinkle the shredded fresh coriander on top. Enjoy!!.
If you find this Sweet and spicy prawn curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.