Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Red Curry Chicken recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Red Curry Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red Curry Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a lot of health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most likely, a lot of people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by making several simple changes.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be healthy for your skin because it is a superb source of vitamin E. It could be that you already feel that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to red curry chicken recipe. You can cook red curry chicken using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Red Curry Chicken:
- Use 2 tbls of Olive oil.
- Use 1 lb of boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite size piece.
- You need 1 of small onion, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
- You need 2 tbls of red curry paste (adjust to your preference).
- Take 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 can of coconut cream or coconut milk.
- Provide 3/4 tbls of fish sauce.
- Provide 1 tsp of sugar (or brown sugar).
- Take 1 tsp of lime juice.
- Use 1 of red pepper, seeded and cut into strips.
- Use 1 tbls of cilantro, chopped.
- Use of Lime wedges, optional.
- Prepare of Green onion, sliced, optional.
Steps to make Red Curry Chicken:
- Heat skillet on medium heat and add cooking oil. When heated add onion, saute until almost translucent, add garlic saute another minute..
- Add chicken and cook until surface turns white..
- Add red curry paste, stir to combine well..
- Add water, coconut cream, fish sauce, sugar and lime juice. Turn heat to low and simmer until curry sauce thickens..
- Add red pepper. Simmer for another 2 minutes. Add chopped cilantro..
- Serve immediately over steamed rice with lime wedges, cilantro and green onion..
If you find this Red Curry Chicken recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.