Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Chingri malai curry (prawn curry) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chingri malai curry (prawn curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chingri malai curry (prawn curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snacks.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy snacks can help us really feel better inside our bodies. When we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This can be a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between snacks. Finding snacks that help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
For anybody who is not sensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds offer a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Almonds can be a natural way to obtain B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey which induces drowsiness, is present in almonds. Nevertheless, you won’t need a nap after consuming almonds. These nuts unwind the muscles and provide a general sense of comfort. Almonds typically give you a general increased feeling of well-being.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chingri malai curry (prawn curry) recipe. You can cook chingri malai curry (prawn curry) using 18 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chingri malai curry (prawn curry):
- Provide 200 gms of Prawn.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Coconut milk -.
- Provide 2 of Chopped onion – medium sized.
- Get 2 of Chopped tomato medium sized.
- You need 1 tsp of Ginger – garlic paste -.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garam masala powder.
- Use 1 tsp of Jeera powder -.
- Get 1 of Tej patta -.
- Use 2 inch of Dal chiini.
- You need 3-4 of Laung -.
- Provide 1 of Moti elaichi -.
- Prepare 2 of Dry red chilli -.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Haldi powder -.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Kashmiri red mirchi powder -.
- Take To taste of Salt.
- Get 5-6 of Green chillies.
- You need as needed of Mustard oil.
- Get 1 tsp of Ghee -.
Steps to make Chingri malai curry (prawn curry):
- Take prawn and marinate with haldi and salt for 5 min..
- Heat the pan and add mustard oil in it, shallow fry the prawns and keep aside..
- Add all dry garam masala and dry red chilli.
- Add onion and stir till it become golden brown.
- Now add ginger garlic paste and stir it for 1 min..
- Then add tomato and after 2 min. Add jeera powder, haldi, Kashmiri lal mirchi powder, Salt, sugar and mix it well..
- Add some water in it. Now add garam masala powder, and cook it for 30 sec.
- Add fried prawns and after 2 min. Add coconut milk. When boiling cover it for 5 min..
- After that add 1/4 tsp garam masala plans 1 tsp ghee. Mix it well..
- Now ur chingari malai curry was ready to eat.
- Serve with rice..
If you find this Chingri malai curry (prawn curry) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.