Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Turkey Meatballs in Thai Red Coconut Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Turkey Meatballs in Thai Red Coconut Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a more healthy way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that many people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, however, to make several minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically change your eating habits. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will probably find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate previously.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to turkey meatballs in thai red coconut curry recipe. To cook turkey meatballs in thai red coconut curry you only need 23 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Turkey Meatballs in Thai Red Coconut Curry:
- Get of Turkey ball ingredients:.
- Provide 500 gr of minced turkey meat.
- Provide 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Use 2 stalks of green onions, finely sliced.
- Take 1 Tbsp of fish sauce.
- Get 1/2 Tbsp of red curry paste.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/4 tsp of ground pepper.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of lemongrass paste (you can use fresh lemongrass, take the white part, finely mince it).
- Get 100 gr of flour.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Provide of Sauce ingredients:.
- Take 1 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion, thinly sliced.
- You need 1/4 of red bell pepper, sliced lengthwise.
- Take 1/4 of orange paprika, sliced lengthwise.
- You need 4 Tbsp of red curry paste.
- Prepare 150 ml of water.
- Use 3 of kaffir lime leaves.
- Prepare 250 ml of instant coconut milk.
- Get 2 Tbsp of fish sauce.
- Use 1/2 tsp of mushroom bouillon.
- You need of coriander leaves to taste for garnish.
Steps to make Turkey Meatballs in Thai Red Coconut Curry:
- Mix all the turkey meatball ingredients. Stir well..
- Shape balls using a medium ice cream spoon. Arrange on a cookie sheet that has been covered with parchment paper..
- Bake in preheated 200C / 400F oven for 25-30 minutes. Remove from the oven. Set aside..
- Heat the oil over medium high heat.Saute the onions until fragrant..
- Add the red and orange peppers. Cook until wilted..
- Add water, red curry paste, and coconut milk while stirring continually until it boils..
- Add fish sauce and mushroom bouillon. Stir well. Adjust to taste..
- Add in the turkey balls. Cook again to a boil. Remove from the heat..
- Serve warm with coriander leaves and warm white rice. Yum 😋.
If you find this Turkey Meatballs in Thai Red Coconut Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.