Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Karele ki sabji recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Karele ki sabji recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Karele ki sabji recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snack foods.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the bad ones we usually feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a wonderful option as long as you do not have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds provide many health benefits. Different nutritional vitamins tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is present in almonds. But whenever you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you must sleep a while. Alternatively, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Your emotional state can sometimes be lifted by simply eating almonds.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to karele ki sabji recipe. To make karele ki sabji you only need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Karele ki sabji:
- Take 250 gms of Karele.
- Prepare 2 of onions.
- Get 2 of tomatoes.
- Take 1 sprig of Curry leaves.
- Use 1 tsp of Rai.
- Provide 1 tsp of Jeera.
- Prepare some of Coriander.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Get 3 tsp of jaggery/gur.
- You need 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Garam masala.
Steps to make Karele ki sabji:
- First clean karela, deseed and cut into circles..
- Add salt and turmeric powder to karela circles and keep covered for 10-15 mins..
- Now cut onion, tomato, finely..
- Take karela circles wash thoroughly squeeze water and fry them in little oil till crisp..
- Heat oil in a pan add rai, jeera curry leaves onions fry, add turmeric powder, chilli powder, coriander powder,garam masala and fry add tomatoes add Salt and jaggery and mix, now add karela mix with masala properly add coriander leaves. Karela sabzi is ready to taste..
If you find this Karele ki sabji recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.