Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Vankaya vepudu (brinjal stir fry) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Vankaya vepudu (brinjal stir fry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vankaya vepudu (brinjal stir fry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Treats.
We are all aware that eating healthy foods can help us truly feel better in our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is usually a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
If you’re not hypersensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! As an all-in-one power booster, almonds provide many health benefits. Almonds can be a natural supply of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan that may often make you sleepy. However, you may not need a nap after eating almonds. Instead, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Almonds typically give you a general increased sense of well-being.
You do not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vankaya vepudu (brinjal stir fry) recipe. To cook vankaya vepudu (brinjal stir fry) you need 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vankaya vepudu (brinjal stir fry):
- You need 200 gms of brinjals.
- Get 1 of vertical sliced onion.
- Provide 3 of dry red chillies.
- Prepare 1 tspn of chana dal / bengal gram.
- Provide 1 tspn of Urad dal / black gram.
- Provide 1 tspn of hing / asafoetida.
- You need 1 tbspn of grated dry coconut.
- Prepare 1 tspn of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tspn of red chilli powder.
- Use 1 pinch of hing / asafoetida.
- You need as per need of Salt.
- You need 1 tbspn of masala.
- Use of Masala (crush them together).
- Take 6-8 of curry leaves.
- Prepare 2 of green chillies.
- Use 1 tspn of cumin.
- Prepare 4-5 of garlic pods.
Instructions to make Vankaya vepudu (brinjal stir fry):
- In a kadhai take oil add chana dal, urad dal, mustard seeds. Add red chillies, chopped onions and saute..
- Add crushed masla and mix well. Add turmeric powder, hing and saute.
- Add chopped Brinjals. (Cut and soak the Brinjals in water with 1 tspn salt to keep their colour intact).
- Add salt, sugar, dry coconut and cover with lid and cook for 10 mins..
- Ready to serve.
If you find this Vankaya vepudu (brinjal stir fry) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.