Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken baati recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken baati recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A piece of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between goodies. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When searching for a convenient wholesome snack, do not forget about yogurt. Sometimes people decide to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the best idea. Low fat yogurt makes a wonderful snack, however. Along with calcium, it is a good supply of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is often eaten to help preserve the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by most people. Yogurt unites beautifully with nuts along with seeds. This minimizes your sugar intake without lowering the taste of your snack.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken baati recipe. You can have chicken baati using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken baati:
- Use 10-12 of bread slices.
- Use 4 of potatoes boiled and mashed.
- Use 150 gm of chicken boiled and shredded.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Provide 3 tsp of Coriander leaves.
- Provide of For filling.
- Prepare 1 cup of pomegranate.
- Take 1 cup of Coriander leaves.
- Provide 1 of capsicum finely chopped.
- Take 1 tsp of sugar.
- Take 1 of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sesame seeds.
- Provide 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Prepare 8-10 of curry leaves.
- Provide to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need 3-4 of green chillies finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 tsp of oil.
- Get 2 tsp of semolina.
Steps to make Chicken baati:
- First of all, boil the potatoes and mash them. Now boil chicken and shred it. Mix both together. Now take bread slices and grind them and make bread crums. Now, mix bread crums with potatoes and shredded chicken. Add salt, pepper and Coriander leaves and make a soft dough..
- Now prepare filling. Heat 2 tsp oil and add mustard seeds, sesame seeds and curry leaves. Let them crackle. Now add capsicum and saute it for a while. Add green chillies and Coriander leaves and pomegranate. Saute for a while. Add sugar and lemon juice and switch off the flame..
- Now take a small portion from the dough and and flatten it. Add 1 tsp filling in it and close it carefully. Make roundel without any crack..
- Prepare all the balls like this and coat them with semolina. Deep fry them in hot oil. Enjoy this anar filling chicken bati with catch up or your favourite dip..
If you find this Chicken baati recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.