Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Paneer, Aubergine & Cashew Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paneer, Aubergine & Cashew Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are numerous health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Even though we’re constantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most people typically believe that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out some small changes.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically modify your eating habits. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will probably discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As with many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to return to your old diet.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to paneer, aubergine & cashew curry recipe. To make paneer, aubergine & cashew curry you need 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Paneer, Aubergine & Cashew Curry:
- Prepare of Paste mix.
- Provide 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need 20 g of ginger.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ground turmeric.
- Provide 2 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ground coriander.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare of Rest of the sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- Take 4 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 250 ml of double cream.
- You need of The good stuff 🍆 🧀 🥜.
- Get 1 of aubergine.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 200 g of paneer.
- Take 100 g of cashews.
- Get 150 ml of natural yoghurt.
- Use of Serve with.
- Provide of Rice 🍚.
Instructions to make Paneer, Aubergine & Cashew Curry:
- Mix the paste ingredients and heat for 5 minutes..
- Mix the double cream, add some salt and set aside..
- Chop the aubergine into 3cm cubes and cook in vegetable oil until it starts to soften and brown..
- Cut up the paneer into small chunks and add to the pan with the cashews. Cook until everything has browned..
- Add the sauce back to the pan and heat through..
- Mix in the natural yoghurt and serve with rice..
If you find this Paneer, Aubergine & Cashew Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.