Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Dahi Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dahi Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Choosing to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are many illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. People typically believe that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few modest changes.
To see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically change your eating habits. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will likely find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. As with many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to revert to your old diet.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to dahi chicken curry recipe. You can cook dahi chicken curry using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Dahi Chicken Curry:
- Provide 500 of grm chicken, cut up (Boneless).
- Take 1/2 cup of whole fat yogurt.
- Use 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
- Provide 2 of onions, roughly chopped.
- Use 1 head of garlic.
- Prepare 1 inch of piece of ginger.
- Get 2 of dried red chilis.
- Provide 8 of whole peppercorns.
- Use 2-3 of bay leaves.
- Take 8 of green cardamom pods.
- Get 6 of cloves.
- Provide 2 of one-inch cinnamon sticks.
- Use 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use to taste of salt.
- Provide 1 tbsp of crushed kasoori methi.
- You need 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Provide 2 tbsp of oil.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Fresh cream (optional).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of coriander leaves for garnishing.
Instructions to make Dahi Chicken Curry:
- Combine the onions, garlic, and ginger in a food processor. Grind together to make a paste. In a bowl, mix together the yogurt and buttermilk. Set aside..
- In a large pan, heat the oil on medium.Add the red chilis, cardamom, cloves, bay leaves, peppercorns, and cinnamon. Stir.Once the whole spices start to papaya, add the onion paste..
- It will splutter, be careful Stir. Add a bit of water if it starts to stick to the pan..
- Stir every now and then for 5 minutes.Add the red chilli powder and kasoori methi.Continue to stir for another 10 minutes, or until the raw smell goes away from the onions..
- Add the chicken. Stir.Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.Add the buttermilk mixture a few spoons at a time, stirring throughout..
- Continue doing this until you've added all of the mixture.Cover and simmer for 20 minutes. Add the garam masala along with salt to taste. Stir. Last add fresh cream and stir.
- Garnish with coriander leaves..
If you find this Dahi Chicken Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.