Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy Coconut Broccoli Potato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Coconut Broccoli Potato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snack foods.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and less of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A piece of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snacks that help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Certain foods made from whole grains are great for a fast snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will keep you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Eating on the run may be more healthy with whole fiber chips and crackers. Make the change from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily available. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy coconut broccoli potato soup recipe. To make creamy coconut broccoli potato soup you only need 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Creamy Coconut Broccoli Potato Soup:
- Get 450 g of head broccoli.
- Take 1 of large potato.
- Take 1 of small onion.
- Get 1/2 tsp of nutmeg.
- Use 1 tsp of curry.
- Provide 1 clove of garlic.
- Use 350-400 ml of vegetable broth.
- Prepare 200 ml of coconut milk.
- Provide to taste of almonds.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Creamy Coconut Broccoli Potato Soup:
- Chop up the broccoli and potatoes, and slice the onions.
- Heat oil in a pot. Sauté the onions on medium low until very soft..
- Add the potatoes, garlic and broccoli, sauté briefly to cost in oil, and nutmeg, curry and couple pinches of salt. Pour in the broth and bring to a boil..
- Turn to low, cover pot lightly with lid and simmer for 10-15 minutes until potatoes are soft. Then turn into a purée with a stick blender or mixer..
- Mix in milk, and adjust salt to taste. Add more nutmeg if you like too. Cook for another 5 min but do not boil..
- Toast the almonds lightly in s dry frying pan..
- Serve soup into bowls and garnish with the toasted almonds..
If you find this Creamy Coconut Broccoli Potato Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.