Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Rajma Prawn Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Rajma Prawn Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rajma Prawn Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snack foods.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. If we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This can be a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between snacks. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a wonderful choice as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer many health benefits. Different minerals and vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is available in almonds. But once you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you should sleep a while. These nuts unwind the muscles and provide a general sense of comfort. Your emotional state can sometimes be lifted simply by eating almonds.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily available. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rajma prawn curry recipe. You can cook rajma prawn curry using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Rajma Prawn Curry:
- Take 1 cup of Rajma (kidney beans) soaked overnight.
- Get 2-3 tbsp of urad dal (Black gram lentil) soaked for 2-3 hours.
- Prepare 1 cup of prawns cleaned.
- Provide 3 tbsp of oil.
- Use 2-3 of green cardamoms.
- You need 1 inch of cinnamon stick.
- Get 1 of onion chopped.
- You need 4-5 of cloves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Take 1 tsp of tomato paste.
- Take 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of kitchen king masala / garam masala.
- Take to taste of salt.
- Get 1 tsp of ghee.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander leaves.
Instructions to make Rajma Prawn Curry:
- Pressure cook the rajma and urad dal in 2 cups water for 7-8 minutes on low flame after the first whistle. Keep aside. Heat oil in a pan and fry the prawns till they change colour. Drain and keep aside..
- Temper the same oil with cardamoms, cinnamon and cloves. Saute for a few seconds. Add the onion and fry till light brown..
- Now add the ginger-garlic paste, tomato paste and all the powdered spices mixed with some water. Saute till the oil separates..
- Add the boiled rajma and the fried prawns. Simmer on a low flame for 2-3 minutes. Adjust water according to the gravy desired..
- When done, add ghee and switch off the flame. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve with either plain steamed rice, jeera rice, pulao or any kind of Indian bread..
If you find this Rajma Prawn Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.