Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Instantly prepared chicken curry..! recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Instantly prepared chicken curry..! recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. There are numerous diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a more healthy lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of small changes.
These types of changes are possible with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also good for your skin. Although you may already eat lots of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
All in all, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to instantly prepared chicken curry..! recipe. To make instantly prepared chicken curry..! you only need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Instantly prepared chicken curry..!:
- Prepare 500 grams of fresh chicken.
- Use 2 of large onions.
- You need 1 of tomato.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of (homemade) Garam masala.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of kasuri methi.
- Use of Coriander leaves for garnishing.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of coconut powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt,1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder,1 teaspoon red chilli powder,1 teaspoon ginger garlic paste.
- Take Pinch of orange red food colour (optional).
Instructions to make Instantly prepared chicken curry..!:
- Let’s add chopped onions & tomatoes in a pressure cooker then add the spices like salt, turmeric powder, ginger garlic paste, red chilli powder, oil, kasuri methi then half glass water and close the lid until 3-4 whistles for a basic gravy.
- Now fry it well until the oil separates.
- Next add the washed fresh chicken, coconut powder, Garam masala powder, coriander leaves then add water to the desired thickness of gravy(food colour is optional or u can skip).
- Cover it for 1 – 2 more whistles then let it rest for five minutes naturally oil sets a layer on the curry & it’s ready.
- Enjoy the delicious chicken curry…!.
If you find this Instantly prepared chicken curry..! recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.