Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Left over Roast Beef Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Left over Roast Beef Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Left over Roast Beef Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most people typically assume that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out some small changes.
You can obtain results without having to remove foods from your diet or make considerable changes immediately. Even more crucial than completely modifying your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Soon enough, you will probably discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you won’t wish to eat the old diet.
All in all, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to left over roast beef curry recipe. To make left over roast beef curry you only need 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Left over Roast Beef Curry:
- Take 1 of Left over Roast Beef – Cubed into bite size piece.
- You need 2 of Onions thinly sliced.
- Take 2 large of Potatoes – Cubed.
- Take 2 of Carrots – thinly sliced.
- Take 1 cup of Frozen Peas.
- Get 2 tsp of Mild Curry powder.
- Get 1 can of Chopped Tomato or 2 Tbs tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sugar.
- You need 350 ml of Beef Stock – (homemade or store bought).
- You need 1 of Salt & Pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Take 1 of Green pepper chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cornflour mixed with a little water to a paste (optional).
Steps to make Left over Roast Beef Curry:
- 1) In a medium size pot heat the olive oil on a medium heat. 2) Fry the onions and green peppers until the onion is translucent. 3) Remove from the heat and stir in the curry powder. 4) Return to the heat add the carrots and potatoes. Cook for a few minutes until the vegetables are coated with the curry spice. 5) Add the cubed left over roast beef, frozen peas and the stock. 6) Cover and simmer until the vegetables are cooked and the liquid has reduced. 7) Thicken the remaining liquid with the cornflour is required. 8) Season with salt & pepper..
- Serve with white or yellow rice and your own choice of side dishes. I like using chopped fresh tomatoes and chopped onion mixed together. Plain yoghurt mixed with chopped cucumber. Sprinkle with desiccated coconut. Chutney. Chopped banana..
If you find this Left over Roast Beef Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.