Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Curry noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snacks.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of wellness. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A little bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between goodies. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Just about the most popular treats is yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch is not a good idea. You cannot beat yogurt whenever it comes to a nutritious snack though. Along with calcium, it is a good source of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is typically eaten to help maintain the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by most people. Yogurt unites perfectly with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an simple way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to curry noodles recipe. You can cook curry noodles using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Curry noodles:
- Provide 200 grams of Noodle.
- Take 3 tbsp of curry powder.
- Take 4 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Take 1 each of cinnamon stick, star anise.
- You need 1 of chicken breast cut to bite size.
- Provide 5 of fish balls.
- Get 3 of medium prawns.
- Use 100 ml of coconut milk.
- Prepare 300 ml of water.
- Prepare 1 stalk of curry leaves.
- Get 1 of bean sprout, boiled egg, chilli, fried onion for garnish.
- Prepare 3 of red onion.
- Prepare 2 of garlic.
- Provide 1 of salt and sugar.
Steps to make Curry noodles:
- Chop the red onion and garlic. Mix the curry powder with some water..
- Heat up cooking oil, sauteed the chopped onion, garlic, curry leaves, cinnamon stick and star anise. Once fragrant, add in the curry powder which already mix in water..
- Once the mixture is looking nice, add in chicken,fish balls and prawn. Mix it well..
- After 3 minutes, add in coconut milk and water. Let it boil and simmer for 15 minutes. Padd salt and sugar to taste. Make sure not to split the coconut milk. Once cook,turn off the stove..
- Pepare the noodle. Put it in hot water for 30 seconds. Drain the water..
- Put the noodle in a bowl. Put in the curry broth. Garnish with bean sprout,boil egg, chilli and fried onion..
If you find this Curry noodles recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.