Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Thai Coconut Chicken Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Coconut Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Coconut Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Snacks.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of healthy foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between goodies. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
When looking for a convenient wholesome snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch is not a good idea. You can’t beat yogurt whenever it comes to a healthy snack though. Along with calcium, it really is a good supplier of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is very easy for the physical body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Try including some nutritious nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an easy way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You will not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai coconut chicken curry recipe. You can cook thai coconut chicken curry using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai Coconut Chicken Curry:
- Prepare of Large handful of cilantro, stems or roots only.
- Take 4 knobs of fresh turmeric, skin peeled.
- Provide 7 cloves of Garlic, skin peeled.
- Provide 1 of large piece of ginger, skin peeled and cut into large knobs.
- Take 3 of Shallots, skin peeled and sliced in half.
- Prepare 2 stalks of Lemongrass, skin peeled and cut into short pieces.
- Provide 5 of Thai green chilies.
- Prepare 4 of Serrano chilies, deseeded and split lengthwise.
- Take 3 of boneless chicken thighs (skin on).
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of neutral oil.
- Get 1/4 cup of curry paste.
- Prepare 1 1/4 of cup(ish) coconut milk.
- Use 1 cup of broccoli tops.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar snap peas.
- Take Handful of Basil.
- Use Squeeze of lime juice.
- Get of Coconut sugar (regular sugar works fine as well).
Steps to make Thai Coconut Chicken Curry:
- The night before, salt and pepper your chicken thighs and leave it in the fridge overnight. This dries out the chicken skin and will help create a delicious crispy chicken skin..
- In a food processor, add in the cilantro, turmeric, garlic, ginger, shallots, lemongrass, and serrano chilies. Blend into a fine paste..
- Next, give it a taste to see if you like the spicy flavor. Then add in as many or as little green thai chilies that you’d like. I choose 5 for a nice balance spicy curry paste..
- In a large skillet, cook the thighs skin side down on medium heat. Don't worry about cooking it all the way through. You really just want some nice golden brown color..
- Next, add in your curry paste and fry until super fragrant and the moisture has been fried off as well!.
- Add in a pinch of salt and pour in 1/2 cup of coconut milk and cook until the oil separates from the curry paste. Next, add in about 2 tablespoons of water just to thin it out and cook for just a couple of minutes..
- Add in coconut sugar to desired sweetness.
- Add in your broccoli tops, sugar snap peas, and diced crispy chicken. Cook for 5 minutes or until you veggies are tender NOT mushy and the chicken has been cooked through..
- Lastly, add in your basil and a squeeze of lime. Serve over rice and enjoy!.
If you find this Thai Coconut Chicken Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.