Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Kanya's Chicken and Eggplants Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Kanya's Chicken and Eggplants Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kanya's Chicken and Eggplants Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. Most people typically believe that healthy diets require much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you must be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your cart that you don’t wish to eat. For instance, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it has. A great healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been shown to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. If this is not to your liking on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Obviously, it’s easy to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kanya's chicken and eggplants curry recipe. To cook kanya's chicken and eggplants curry you need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Kanya's Chicken and Eggplants Curry:
- You need 200 grams of minced chicken.
- Take 1 large of eggplant.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of thai red curry paste.
- Provide 150 ml of coconut milk.
- Provide 4 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 4 of kaffir lime leaves.
- Take 1/2 of onion /chopped.
- Prepare 1 of fresh chili sliced.
- Get 1 bunch of sweet basils.
- Take 1 of salt to taste.
- Take 1/2 tsp of each,sugar and palm sugar.
- Take 1 of alluminium foil to bake shells.
- Get 1 of optional parmesan cheese for topping.
Instructions to make Kanya's Chicken and Eggplants Curry:
- The ingredients,and steps is the same as usual red curry,this recipe is the idea to my personnel favorite,i will post the authentic one later ..start from cut half eggplant to make shells,scoop out the flesh,chop flesh and soak in water,then cover shells with foil,bring to bake until soft,i baked at 200c,5mins.
- Stir red curry paste in sauce pan with little coconut milk until fragrance,add finely chopped onion,kaffir lime leaves,garlic,add little coconut milk ,keep stiring until paste is shinny,reddish.
- Add chicken,stir until no longer pink,add coconut milk,add eggplant ,seasoning,let it simmer,stir occasionly until almost get dry ,add basils,stir again and heat off.
- Stuff curry into shells,top with cheese ,sliced pepper,and sweet basils,bake until lighty brown,or cheese melt,serve hot with steamed jasmine rice..hope you enjoy making this :).
If you find this Kanya's Chicken and Eggplants Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.