Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Prawn curry Spicy curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Prawn curry Spicy curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn curry Spicy curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Energy.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. When we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A little bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
When searching for a convenient nutritious snack, do not forget about yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch is not a good idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you are able to reach for. It is a protein-rich supply of nutritious minerals and vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your gastrointestinal system work properly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Yogurt mixes perfectly with nuts along with seeds. This minimizes your sugar intake without lowering the taste of your snack.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn curry spicy curry recipe. You can cook prawn curry spicy curry using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Prawn curry Spicy curry:
- Prepare 25 nos of prawn (peel and clean).
- Prepare 1 of onion chopped into fine.
- Take 3 of tomato.
- You need 2 of green chilli split into two.
- Provide 1 of brinjal cut into cubes.
- Get 1/2 of drumstick cut into pieces.
- Use 1 of potato cut into cubes.
- Provide 4 of raw mango pieces.
- Get 5 of garlic flakes.
- Get 3 tablespoon of red chilli powder.
- Take 3 tablespoon of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of turmeric powder.
- Use 200 ml of tamarind juice with 10 g tamarind.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of For seasoning.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of mustard.
- Provide 50 ml of cooking oil.
- Provide leaves of Curry and coriander.
Instructions to make Prawn curry Spicy curry:
- Make a juice with tomato and garlic and mix it with tamarind juice.
- Take a pan add oil once get heat seasoning it with mustard onion brinjal prawn potato.
- Add all the spices.
- Then add the juice and add drumstick with required salt allow to boil once boil keep it in a sim manner till the raw smell goes and get cooked.
- Finally add raw mango allow to boil for few minutes and then garnish with curry and coriander leaves.
If you find this Prawn curry Spicy curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.