Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Spinach Dal Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spinach Dal Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. There are numerous diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Although we’re incessantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most likely, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you shop for food as it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? Having a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a regular part of your new healthy diet.
To sum up, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach dal curry recipe. You can cook spinach dal curry using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Spinach Dal Curry:
- Provide 1 cup of Split Yellow Gram Dal (Moongh Dal).
- Prepare 1 bunch of Spinach.
- Prepare 1 of Tomato.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- Get 2 of Green Chillies.
- You need 1/2 cup of Grated Coconut.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Cumin Powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Take 1 clove of Garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of Vegetable Oil.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Mustard Seeds.
- Use 4 of Small Shallots.
- Prepare 1 of Dried Red Chilly.
- Use of Salt.
- Get of Hot Water.
Instructions to make Spinach Dal Curry:
- Wash the split yellow gram dal two-three times. Pour some hot water into it & cook well..
- Chop the spinach, tomato, onion & green chillies. Add it to the cooked dal. Sprinkle some salt for taste..
- While it's cooking, add water & grind the coconut, cumin powder, garlic & turmeric powder finely..
- When the spinach, tomatoes & onions are cooked, add this ground mixture to the dal. Mix & boil till the raw taste is gone..
- Heat some oil. Put the mustard seeds into it. After a minute, add chopped shallots & dried red chilli into it. Saute till brown. Add it to the dal. Stir..
If you find this Spinach Dal Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.