Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Vathakuzhambu/ Vathal kuzhambu (Dried Vegetables Curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vathakuzhambu/ Vathal kuzhambu (Dried Vegetables Curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a number of diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Even though we’re always being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
These sorts of changes are easy to accomplish with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It also has vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. It could be that you already think that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. Organic foods are an excellent alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemical substances. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vathakuzhambu/ vathal kuzhambu (dried vegetables curry) recipe. You can have vathakuzhambu/ vathal kuzhambu (dried vegetables curry) using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Vathakuzhambu/ Vathal kuzhambu (Dried Vegetables Curry):
- Prepare 10 of Vathal.
- Take 2 Tablespoons of Gingely Oil.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Mustard Seeds.
- Take 1/2 Teaspoon of Fenugreek Seeds.
- You need 2 of Red Chilli.
- Get 2 Tablespoons of Masala Sambar Powder / Vathakuzhambu.
- Take of Tamarind.
- Provide 2 Tablespoons of Pepper Powder.
- Use 1 Teaspoon of Jaggery.
- Prepare 1 Sprig of Curry Leaves.
- Use 1 Teaspoon of Rice powder.
- Prepare 3 Tablespoons of Chana Dal.
- Prepare 3 Tablespoons of Urad Dal.
- Take 5 of Chillies Red.
Instructions to make Vathakuzhambu/ Vathal kuzhambu (Dried Vegetables Curry):
- Add gingely oil to a pan. When the oil is heated, fry vathal. Keep it aside..
- To a little heated oil, add mustard seeds, fenugreek seeds, red chilies and curry leaves..
- Add sambar powder or vathakuzhambu masala and saute till golden brown. Sambar powder can be substituted by vathakuzhambu masala. To prepare vathakuzhambu masala, grind roasted chana dal, urad dal and red chilies..
- Add tamarind water to it. Add pepper powder, jaggery and the fried vathals and keep stirring till the consistency becomes thick. Rice flour paste can be added to improve consistency..
- Serve hot with rice..
If you find this Vathakuzhambu/ Vathal kuzhambu (Dried Vegetables Curry) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.