Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Home made Red Curry Paste recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Home made Red Curry Paste recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re incessantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most people typically think that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making some small changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
Initially, you must be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your basket that you no longer wish to eat. As an example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it contains. A great healthy option can be porridge oats which have been shown to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. By putting in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
As you can see, it’s easy to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to home made red curry paste recipe. To cook home made red curry paste you only need 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Home made Red Curry Paste:
- Prepare 13 of dried red chillies, deseeded.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of coriander seeds.
- Get 1 tablespoon of cumin.
- Provide 6 tablespoons of water.
- Prepare 2 of big shallots, chopped.
- Get 2.5 cm of fresh gingger, chopped.
- Prepare 2 of lemon grass stalk, coarse outer leaves discarded, chopped.
- Use 4 of fresh kiffer lime leaves, chopped.
- Take 1 tablespoon of salt.
Steps to make Home made Red Curry Paste:
- Put the chillies in a small bowl, cover with boiling water and leave them to soak for about 20 minute until pliable. Drained and set aside..
- Heat a frying pan until hot, add the coriander seeds and dry fry over medium high heat shaking the pan frequently, for 2minutes, or until starting to pop up. Dry fry the cumin seeds for 30 seconds, or until fragrant, taking care not to let the be burn..
- Grind the toasted seeds and the peppercorns to a coarse powder, using a mortar and pestle. Put the powder and all the remaining ingredients in a blender, and process for 2-3 minutes to thick, smooth paste, scraping down the goblet several time. Transfer to a screw top glass jar and store in the refrigerator for up to a week..
If you find this Home made Red Curry Paste recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.