Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Makhana Kaju Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Makhana Kaju Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Makhana Kaju Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Energy.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Eating almonds is a fantastic choice as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds offer a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Various minerals and vitamins tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan which can often allow you to be sleepy. Regarding almonds, however, they wont cause you to really miss a nap. Alternatively they will just help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Almonds typically give a general increased a feeling of well-being.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to makhana kaju curry recipe. To make makhana kaju curry you only need 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Makhana Kaju Curry:
- Get 1 cup of makhana (fox nut).
- Use 1/2 cup of kaju (cashew).
- Use 2 of medium sized tomatoes.
- Get 1/2 inch of ginger.
- You need 2 of green chillies, finely chopped.
- Get 1/4 tsp of garam masala.
- Get 1 tsp of kasuri methi.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of haldi (turmeric powder).
- Get 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Provide 2 tsp of kashmiri chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- Use As required of Oil.
- You need As required of Salt.
- Provide As required of Coriander leaves finely chopped.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Use 1 pinch of hing.
Instructions to make Makhana Kaju Curry:
- Take a pan, add oil, fry the makhana and cashews separately and keep it aside. Soak 1/2 cashews in hot water for 10 to 15 min..
- Take a mixer jar, add chopped tomatoes, green chillies, ginger and soaked cashews. Blend it together..
- Heat oil. Add cumin seeds. Let it crackle. Add hing. Add kasuri methi to it stir. Add turmeric powder, Kashmiri chili powder and coriander powder. Stir and cook the masalas on slow flame..
- Add blended tomatoes 🍅 mixture to it. Cook for few minutes. Add coriander leaves, and garam masala to it. Stir add and water to it. Cook for few seconds. Add cashews and makhana to the gravy. Mix properly. Cook for 5min. Makhana and kaju sabji is ready..
- Can be served with roti or paratha..
If you find this Makhana Kaju Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.