Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Steamed Seafood Curry in Coconut •How Mok • Thai Red Curry Paste recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Steamed Seafood Curry in Coconut •How Mok • Thai Red Curry Paste recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. There are a lot of health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a healthier way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all probability, most people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, though, merely making a couple of small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
These healthier food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It can also be good for your skin because it is a superb source of vitamin E. It could be that you already think that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of eating foods that still have most of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai steamed seafood curry in coconut •how mok • thai red curry paste recipe. To cook thai steamed seafood curry in coconut •how mok • thai red curry paste you need 27 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Steamed Seafood Curry in Coconut •How Mok • Thai Red Curry Paste:
- Prepare of 🟡curry paste.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp. of Lemongrass.
- Provide 1/2 tsp. of Galangal.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp. of Coriander seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of shrimp paste.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of Cumin.
- Get 2 tbsp. of Vegetable oil.
- Take 1 tbsp. of Water.
- You need 3 cloves of Garlic.
- Provide 1 pc. of Shallot.
- You need 1 pc. of Coriander root.
- Get 2 pcs. of Small dried red chili.
- Prepare 4 pcs. of Big dried red chili.
- Prepare 2 pcs. of Kaffir lime leaves.
- You need of 🟡Thai steamed Seafood curry.
- Get 7 pcs. of Prawn.
- Take 1 of whole squid.
- You need 1.5 cup of coconut milk.
- Use 1/2 tbsp. of Palm sugar.
- Provide 1.5 tbsp. of Fish sauce.
- Use 15 g. of Sweet basil.
- Take 1 pc. of Long red chili.
- Get 2 pcs. of Kaffir lime leaves.
- You need 1/2 tbsp. of Vegetable oil.
- Provide 1 pc. of Young coconut.
- Provide of Coconut meat.
- Use 2 of Eggs.
Instructions to make Thai Steamed Seafood Curry in Coconut •How Mok • Thai Red Curry Paste:
- Make curry paste with Blend all ingredients below together.
- Remove coconut meat and cut into pieces •clean prawn and squid •.
- Reduce 1/2 cup of coconut milk then add curry paste fried together then add more 1/2 cup of coconut milk •seasoning palm sugar + fish sauce •Add seafood and add last 1/2 cup of coconut milk fried together until cooked •.
- Add young coconut meat +sweet basil + long red chili +kaffir lime leaves + Eggs and mix well until cooked • put sweet basil in bottom of coconut and add all curry put prawn and squid on top for presentation • Steam for 5 mins for more coconut flavour • Garnish with Kaffir lime leave + red chili and coconut milk • Done..!! 😋😋.
If you find this Thai Steamed Seafood Curry in Coconut •How Mok • Thai Red Curry Paste recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.