Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Fish Head curry/gravy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fish Head curry/gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Treats.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of wellness. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more balanced feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have countless options. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Yogurt is often a snack many individuals ignore. Occasionally people elect to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the greatest idea. You can not beat yogurt when it comes to a wholesome snack though. It is made up of a lot of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive system work correctly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Easy hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent method to enjoy a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fish head curry/gravy recipe. To make fish head curry/gravy you need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Fish Head curry/gravy:
- Use 1 of large fish head (approximately 1kg Katla).
- Take 2 tbsp of mustard oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of salt.
- Use 1 tbsp of cumin powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Get 2 of chilli green.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Use As needed of Coriander leaves..
Steps to make Fish Head curry/gravy:
- Wash the fish head and marinate it with salt and turmeric…keep aside for 10 mins.Now take a pan add oil in it and cumin seeds and fry the fish head..properly.
- After that make a paste of salt,turmeric powder, cumin powder, coriander powder….
- Now add the paste in the pan and stir it properly…cover the lid and cook it for 10 mins…now add coriander leaves…
- Cook it for some 2 mins and your gravy is ready..
If you find this Fish Head curry/gravy recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.