Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best quick curry, happy meal recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to quick curry, happy meal recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Snacks.
We are all aware that eating healthy snacks can help us feel better inside our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
When looking for a convenient nutritious snack, don’t forget about yogurt. The fact is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. Low fat yogurt makes a fantastic snack, however. It is a protein-rich supply of healthy nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help preserve the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by most people. Try putting in some wholesome nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an simple way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to quick curry, happy meal recipe. You can cook quick curry, happy meal using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make quick curry, happy meal:
- Get 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- Provide 1 of potato, cubed.
- Get 1 of carrot, cubed.
- Take 1/4 of red pepper, chopped.
- You need 1/4 of green pepper, chopped.
- Take 1/4 of yellow pepper, chopped.
- Take 6 of mushroom, sliced.
- You need 500 ml of water.
- Prepare 1 box of curry block.
Steps to make quick curry, happy meal:
- wash, prep. veggies listed + more of your choice.
- cook potato and carrot in a pot till soften, drain, set aside.
- stir fried onion, mushroom and peppers with butter or oil, then add potato and carrot into the mix.
- add water, bring to a boil for 5-10 mins.
- turn down the heat and add in curry block, stir till well mixed AND enjoy your curry sauce along your choice of rice, noodle or whatever else.
If you find this quick curry, happy meal recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.