Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Egg Malai Masala Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Egg Malai Masala Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Vitality.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. You can spend hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Foods made from whole grains are excellent for a easy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch. Eating on the run may be healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Make the shift from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to egg malai masala curry recipe. You can have egg malai masala curry using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Egg Malai Masala Curry:
- Take 3 of Eggs.
- Provide 1 of onion medium.
- You need 2 of green chillies.
- Use 1 inch of ginger.
- Take 9-10 of garlic cloves.
- Use 150 ml of milk.
- Get 1 tsp of sugar.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- You need 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of fresh cream.
- Take 2 tbsp of oil.
- Provide 1 tbsp of ghee.
- Use 1/2 cup of chopped coriander.
Instructions to make Egg Malai Masala Curry:
- Hard boil 3 eggs in a container. Once boiled cut them into halves. Prepare 2 types of pastes for the recipe 1)onion & green chillies 2) Ginger & Garlic.
- Heat a kadai. Add 2 tsp oil & 1 tsp ghee. Add the onion & chilli paste to the kadai. Fry well on a low flame. Add the ginger and Garlic paste to the kadai. Fry till the masala dries. Switch off the gas after the masala has fried well..
- After switching off the gas add milk to the masala mixture and stir well..once the masala and milk mix well, switch on the gas on a low flame. Keep stirring..
- Add cumin powder,garam masala powder, Black pepper powder, salt & 1 tsp sugar to the mixture. Stir and cook well.
- Once the mixture starts getting thick and releases oil add the eggs cut into halves yolk down and cover and cook for 2 mins. Then flip the egg halves very carefully without breaking them. Add fresh cream and coriander to the mixture and cook for 2 mins. You can garnish the curry with grated egg white for added flavour. Egg Malai Masala Curry is ready to serve with hot parathas or roti..
If you find this Egg Malai Masala Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.