Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beans Potato Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beans Potato Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. There are numerous diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out some simple changes.
These changes can be done with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It can also be beneficial for your skin because it is a superb source of vitamin E. It could be that you already believe that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beans potato curry recipe. To cook beans potato curry you need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Beans Potato Curry:
- You need 250 g of beans.
- Use 150 g of potatoes.
- Provide 50 g of onion.
- Get 4 tsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Use 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 1/4 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Take Handful of mint leaves.
- Provide of Salt.
Steps to make Beans Potato Curry:
- Wash and cut beans and potatoes into desired or small peices. Cut an onion too..
- Take a pressure cooker and pour oil. Once it's heated add onions and stir till becomes soft. Add ginger garlic paste and dry spices and stir for another min..
- Add beans and stir fry for a min and close the lid and pressure cook for 5 whistles..
- Remove the lid and add potatoes and cook on medium flame for 5 mins until they become soft..
- Lower the flame and add corrainder or mint leaves and cook for 1 more min..
If you find this Beans Potato Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.