Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Rendang Chicken Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Rendang Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rendang Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are suffering from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Even though we’re constantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets require much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making some minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
One way to approach this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to alter everything immediately or that you need to completely do away with certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make considerable changes, but the most vital thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating selections. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than before. Like many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to revert to your old diet.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to rendang chicken curry recipe. You can cook rendang chicken curry using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Rendang Chicken Curry:
- Use 2 tbsp of ready-made Rendang curry paste.
- You need 2 of chicken breasts cut into small cubes or strips.
- Get 400 ml of tin coconut milk.
- Provide 2 of kaffir lime leaves.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Thai fish sauce.
- Provide 2 tbsp of palm sugar.
- Get 1 handful of green beans (trimmed, chopped half).
- Prepare 1 of carrot (cut about 4-5 cm long).
- Take 1 of big red chilli.
Instructions to make Rendang Chicken Curry:
- Heat about 2 tbsp. of coconut milk in a wok over a high heat until coconut milk starts bubbling. Add the Rendang curry paste and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes, or until fragrant..
- Put rice on to cook and add carrots to par boil for five mins..
- Add the chicken to the Rendang and coconut sauce cook for a few minutes, until chicken just about done then add carrot, green bean and stir well..
- Then add the sugar, fish sauce, red chilli and kaffir lime leaves. Simmer for 5-7 minutes..
- Taste and adjust the saltiness by adding more fish sauce if preferred. Add a few tbsp. of coconut milk and stir well..
- To serve, place the panang curry in a large bowl removing Kaffir line leaves. Pair with steamed jasmine rice..
If you find this Rendang Chicken Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.