Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Shrimp Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shrimp Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shrimp Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snack foods.
We are very mindful that having healthy foods can help us really feel better inside our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is usually a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Foods made from whole grains are excellent for a easy snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be great for quick snacks to eat on the go. Whole grains are always better than highly processed grains present in white bread.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to shrimp curry recipe. To cook shrimp curry you only need 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Shrimp Curry:
- Take 500 gms of shrimps.
- Get 1 of medium sized onion, finely chopped.
- Use 1 of tomato finely chopped.
- Use 1 teaspoon of crushed ginger and garlic.
- You need 5-6 pods of green cardamom, crushed.
- Prepare 1 of black cardamom.
- Prepare 1-2 of black peppercorns.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- Provide 1-2 of curry pata / Sweet Neem leaves.
- Provide 1 pinch of asafoetida.
- Provide 1-2 of green chillies sliced.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Take 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Provide to taste of Fresh coriander leaves finely chopped for garnish.
- Provide 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of mustard oil.
- Use 1/2 of “ cinnamon.
Instructions to make Shrimp Curry:
- Smoke mustard oil and let it cool to room temperature. Add asafoetida, bay leaf, black cardamom, peppercorns and cinnamon..
- Turn on the flame and sauté the dry spices for a minute..
- Add finely chopped onion and fry till they turn golden brown..
- Add crushed ginger- garlic and sauté for a minute..
- Add chopped tomatoes. Stir and add salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder and crushed green cardamom..
- Sauté till oil starts to separate. Add shrimps. Shrimps do not require much time to cook. Once added, give everything a nice stir. Add sliced green chillies and half cup of water..
- Cover cook for 5-7 minutes, stirring in between. Garnish with freshly chopped coriander leaves. Serve with rice or naan..
If you find this Shrimp Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.