Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Katsu Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Katsu Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Goodies.
We are very mindful that eating healthy foods can help us truly feel better within our bodies. If we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Finding goodies that help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Whole grain meals are an outstanding choice for a fast balanced snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning. When you have to have a fast snack food on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Choosing whole grain snacks is always much better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You do not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken katsu curry recipe. You can cook chicken katsu curry using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Katsu Curry:
- Get of Katsu sauce.
- Take 300 ml of chicken stock.
- Take 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Get Splash of soy sauce.
- You need 1 of tspn turmeric.
- Provide 2 tbspn of mild curry powder.
- You need 100 ml of coconut milk.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Take 2 cloves of garlic.
- Get 1 of thumb size piece of ginger.
- Provide of Drizzle of oil.
- Prepare of Crispy chicken.
- Use 2 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 50 g of plain flour.
- Use 2 of eggs.
- You need 100 g of panko breadcrumbs.
- Get of Vegetable oil (enough to cover the chicken).
Steps to make Chicken Katsu Curry:
- Sauté onions, garlic and ginger in oil till soft. Then add spices and cook for a few minutes. Add flour and cook for a few mins before gradually adding stock. Then simmer and add coconut milk, sugar and soy sauce. Simmer for a few mins then strain through a sieve so you’re left with a silky smooth sauce. This can be left in the fridge for a few days in an air tight container..
- Cut chicken breasts in half (lengthways) and cover with clingfilm and bash with a rolling pin till they become thin. Then dip the chicken into flour, then into the whisked egg and then coat in panko breadcrumbs. Once covered, fry in hot vegetable oil for a few minutes either side until cooked thoroughly inside and crispy on the outside. The vegetable oil should cover the chicken and will sizzle when cooking. Don’t over cook as it can burn easily..
- Serve hot with the katsu sauce. Best served with Jasmin rice and salad or veggies..
If you find this Chicken Katsu Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.